The UKAA is collaborating with The Property Institute, the professional body dedicated to supporting and setting the standards of the property management profession to deliver BTR qualifications tailored for the BTR sector.
Known as the IRPM Build to Rent Qualifications they are designed by the BTR sector, for the BTR sector. They are created and constantly updated by members of the The Property Institute and UKAA Qualifications and Training Working Group, ensuring they remain up to date and relevant.
There are currently two qualifications available:
Level 2 Foundation Course in BTR
This is an introductory course ideal for candidates wanting to gain basic knowledge in the key areas related to build to rent residential property management, suitable for on-site and office-based support teams, new entrants to the profession and those already working in a property management role.
The course has been developed around IRPM’s ‘4 Elements’ of residential property management: Technical, Health and Safety, Customer and Consumer and Ethics and Behaviours. These 4 Elements are the foundations for any residential property management professional. Learners who successfully complete the course and pass the final exam will be entitled to use the MIRPM designation.
Who is this qualification suitable for?
- individuals already working in a property environment
- individuals with limited experience, or to prepare them for working in the sector
- experienced learners who would like to have their existing abilities recognised
- those with an interest in the Build to Rent sector
The Key Benefits
- 100% Online and
- On-demand: Study anytime, anywhere, on any device, at your own pace.
- Examinations from Home or Office: Study anytime, anywhere, on any device, at your own pace.
- Nationally Accredited: IRPM’s Level 4 qualification is recognised by Ofqual.
- Confidence & Competence: Boost your confidence, competence, and staff retention.
- Clear Career Pathway: Level 2 and Level 4 qualifications provide a structured career path.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org