PRC would like to offer every member of the UKAA who uses their PRC360 Video Assessment platform the chance to secure the successful candidate a Level 2 Course and Exam in Build To Rent funded by PRC, as part of their employment onboarding.
The course is ideal for candidates wanting to gain basic knowledge in the key areas related to build to rent residential property management, suitable for on-site and office-based support teams, new entrants to the profession and those already working in a property management role.
- An Introduction to Build to Rent Property Management
- An Introduction to the Legal Framework in Build to Rent Property Management
- An Introduction to Health and Safety in Property Management
- An Introduction to the Customer & Consumer in Property Management
- An Introduction to Ethics and Behaviours in Property Management
Terms of offer:
Promotion will run to the UKAA Build to Rent Festival ending 17th November
Have to utilise PRC360 within the recruitment process