In this webinar, SmartRent, Quadient, TLJ Access and Wifnity discuss their differences, commonalities and collectively demystify the topic of smart tech. The four UKAA member organisations have formed an alliance to improve technology solutions for operators.
- Why the firms joined together and what they hope to achieve
- What developers, operators and investors should know about working with a tech innovation partnership
- Lessons learned from IOT (Internet of Things)
- Getting the small things right to support BTR communities
- Resident demands: service, contracts and technology standards
Addressing operators’ challenges:
- Security requirements in communal spaces
- Scale and time management
- App fatigue
- Everyday maintenance: parcels, energy, asset protection, oh my!
- Automation vs manual processes, human error and reporting
- Planning for succession and documenting inherited building knowledge
- User analytics: the fastest growing service requirement post-pandemic
- Forecasting costs and impact on net operating income
- How does tech for Build to Rent differ compared to student and single-family accommodation?
- London, Manchester, BTR residents, students – who has the highest tech expectations?
- How is BTR technology influencing the wider PRS sector?
- How do user analytics really work?
- How are tech and data used to ensure amenity spaces are delivering the greatest impact to residents?