Single Family Housing is growing at pace and is central to the evolution of our sector. Join us for a panel discussion as we explore how SFH is maturing and the opportunities and challenges for investors, owners and operators. We ask:
- How is BTR SFH defined?
- How is the market growing and where is funding and supply coming from?
- What is the investor appetite?
- What are the ESG implications for retrofitting legacy housing?
- How can amenity be delivered?
- How can community be created?
- What does the customer experience look like?
- What are the challenges for management and design, particularly with scale?
Don’t miss out on this informative webinar where our expert panelists will share their insights on the maturation of SFH and its impact on the real estate industry. Register now to secure your spot!
Marketing Director, Sigma Capital Group
Associate Director – Capital Markets, CBRE
Investment Manager, Packaged Living
Luke Lightfoot BSc (Hons) MSc AIRPM
Regional Director of Asset Management at Sigma Capital Group
Head of Grainger Trust Ltd, Grainger PLC
Head of Design, Placefirst