For boardrooms of the future, net zero is a big part of the agenda.
But for people already operating in the sector, how do you make this work in practical terms?
In this Q&A, Amber’s founder Nick Proctor and director Tim Stephen address some of the operational and legal questions being asked right now.
- UK Government emissions targets and ambition
- Private sector approach to net zero
- On the ground at COP26: public and private sector attitudes
- Compounding the impact: individual choice vs business decisions
- Top tips for business (just get started!)
- Jargon busting: carbon targets, net zero, equilibrium states – what do they actually mean?
- Business implications of B Corp Certification: employer and employee points of view
- Why achieving net zero today is easier than net zero in 10 years’ time
- How can a business prioritise climate change if it is under pressure to perform?
- How do people know how much carbon they’re using?
- What is green washing and how do I know if that’s going on?
- Are Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) only for big companies?