Join us in the US for UKAA Members Study Tour sponsored by
1 day study tour on Tuesday 21st June
***Free for UKAA Members***
In order to get a real understanding of the variety of Multifamily (UK translation – BTR) properties in the San Diego area, a 1 day study tour of 4 properties ( including lunch and refreshments) is being organised by our founder sponsor Roomservice by CORT for UKAA members travelling to Apartmentalize.
The range of properties we will visit include;
- One of the first communities in the US to offer “net zero” living to its residents, where residents can now get 100% of their energy from the sun.
- A property in the newly redeveloped bay park area
- A high-end property providing San Diego’s first truly cosmopolitan living experience.
- A low rise property developed as a Joint Public/Private partnership
- A single family development
08:45 Pick-up at Marriott Marquis – 333 West Harbor Drive
09:00 – 09:30 Travel
09:30 – 10:15: Property 1 – The District, managed by Greystar
10:30 – 11:00 Travel
11:00-11:45: Property 2 – Seaton, managed by Fairfield Residential
11:45 – 12:00 Travel
12:00 – 13:00: Lunch at Piazza del la Famiglia
The Piazza was built by HG Fenton and donated to the city including indoor or outdoor shared dining including Pizza, Asian, Gelato, etc.
A few steps away from Vici, we will walk over to
13:15 – 14:00: Property 3 – VICI Luxury Rentals, managed by HG Fenton
14:00 -14:30: Travel
14:30 – 15:15: Property 4 – 525 Olive, managed by Greystar
15:15 – 16:15: Happy hour in the Sky Lounge
16:30: Return Travel to Marriott Marquis
Wednesday June 22nd
You will also be included on the guestlist for the ‘USS Midway Party’ on Wednesday June 22nd from 7pm – 11pm.
Thank you to our founder sponsor: