In one of the last remaining curtain-raisers before the next general election it is vital the wider housing and living sector comes together to fix the broken housing market. On 22 and 23 November at HOMES UK and Unlock Net Zero Live over 4500 housing leads will come together to discuss:
- Housing quality
- Strengthening communities through partnerships
- Affordability of all tenures
- Politics, planning and funding
- What next with regulation and professionalism
- Customer satisfaction
- ESG and social value – how we manage, message and monitor it
- Cities, placemaking and the net zero challenge
Ministerial address plus a further 250 speakers across 6 theatres over 2 days. And networking receptions throughout.
As a member or friend of ours at the UKAA you are entitled to a free ticket. And please do share this with your colleagues and networks too.
It’s time for the wider living and housing sector to come together under one roof.
*Please note any payment options will automatically be deducted once you reach the final stage of the registration form so please continue to the end of the form