There are over 2,500 technology products for real estate in 2022.
It is true that property technologies make things easier and more structured for operational efficiency and cost reduction in build to rent via some meaningful digital products for smart metering and access, community engagement, parcel tracking and more.
But PropTech comes with its cons too. The tech landscape is fragmented, products appear and disappear quickly, and they usually address only one pain point of property operators rather than offering holistic solutions.
In light of these, by touching upon BTR tenant demands and needs survey results (conducted in 2021 and 2022 by Spaceflow), BTR operators will discover what technology products serve the needs of build to rent operators, and create demands for tenants?
- How can you make sure that your tech partners will exist in the future?
- What features to look for in a tech product to reduce operational costs of your build to rent portfolio?
- Is experimenting with tech products a profitable strategy for build to rent operators?
- What are the common mistakes that build to rent operators make in digitalisation and choosing the best-fit products?
- What are the common mistakes that PropTechs make in helping build to rent operators in digitalisation?
- How to avoid these mistakes?
|Arthur Zargaryan, Co-Founder at ParcelTracker
|Chris Hughes,BTR Commercial Manager at NSP
|Jan Jilek, Co-Founder & CCO at Spaceflow
|Mats Klein, Director LIV Residential at Orange Capital Partners
|George Konstantakopoulos, Head of Innovation & Ventures at CERT Property
|Freddie Pritchard-Smith, Co-Founder at Trustek Group