Become a member
Become a member today and access useful information and enjoy networking opportunities with individuals and companies within the Built to Rent sector.
A one time joining fee of £250 is applicable to new memberships.
Existing members log in to get the correct renewal price at checkout.
£250.00 Plus VAT+£250 joining fee
£750.00 Plus VAT+£250 joining fee
Variations Plus VAT+£250 joining fee
|1-20 people||£295.00 Plus VAT+£250 joining fee|
|21-50 people||£495.00 Plus VAT+£250 joining fee|
|51-100 people||£695.00 Plus VAT+£250 joining fee|
|101+ people||£895.00 Plus VAT+£250 joining fee|
Membership Benefits Explained
Networking & Events
- Access to UKAA Annual Conference and Dinner at discounted rates
- Networking opportunities with individuals and companies from within the Build to Rent sector
- Access to all other UKAA events at discounted rates
- Discount to the annual NAA Education Conference & Exposition in the U.S.A (Atlanta, June 2017)
Research & Training
- Access to UK research
- Shared learnings and best practice to deliver professionalisation of rental sector
- Access to the NAA (National Apartment Association of U.S.A) research and information databank
- Educational platforms through award-winning training programmes e.g customer service training modules just launched
- Suppliers forum – ensuring this sector of the industry has a real voice
- Study tours – both nationally and internationally to learn best practice
- Ability to use the UKAA logo as a badge of honour recognising our desire to raise the bar with regard to the overall standards we set
- Opportunity to contribute to the UKAA blog page
- Promotion through social media channels
Professionalising the Build to Rent Sector
Your support is very important to us
Since its launch, the UKAA has grown as the only organisation that brings together all parts of the build-to-rent sector and now represents over 100 companies across this fast growing industry. It aims to drive the professionalisation of the sector by sharing knowledge and best practice.
To become a part of the leading voice within the build to rent industry in the UK, contact us and become a UKAA member.
If you are an existing member of another Property Sector Trade Association, please contact Emma Henderson on email@example.com or 020 8387 5496 as you may be entitled to year 1 reduced rates.